SIXTY/FORTY: CHOREOGRAPHY BY CONNIE MOKER WERNIKOWSKI
A Connie Moker Wernikowski production
Co-presented by Connie Moker Wernikowski and New Dance Horizons
- When: Thursday, April 24 at 7:30pm, Friday, April 25th at 7:30pm, Saturday, April 26th at 1:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Where: New Dance Horizons, 2207 Harvey St.
- Tickets: General $20, Students/Seniors $15 (65+) with valid ID. Matinees are on price at $15.
- For further information and to purchase tickets over the phone or in person, please call 306.525.5393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A tool for both emerging and established artists, the Blueprint Series invites audiences to witness works-in-progress in a low tech, low stress environment.
Blueprint Series #2
- When: Sunday, April 13 at 2pm
- Where: New Dance Horizons (2207 Harvey St)
- Tickets: $15, available at the door. For further information, please call (306) 525-5393 or e-mail email@example.com
Explore the eclectic side of dance in the April edition of the Blueprint series. This series investigates the interdisciplinary work in dance through improvisation, partnering, time/rhythmic relations, object collage, haiku, text and animations. Featured artists include Caitlin Coflin, Roxanne Korpan and Michelle Korpan in Sunday Morning Project, and Lia Pas presenting ossa ora.
SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT OF THE MONTH: SEED SUSTAINABLE STYLE
- Please visit our Sponsor page for more information about this wonderful shoppe and supporter of New Dance Horizons!
SOMATIC & CREATION SUMMER INTENSIVE: June 16- July 11, 2014
Explore human movement potential and dive into the creative process at New Dance Horizons, Saskatchewan’s leading dance organization. Check it out!
Registration Deadline: Monday, May 26, 2014
For further information and registration:
306.525.5393 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New Dance Horizons & Natural Sympathies present
a Chat Perdu Productions event and fundraiser for NDH!
All slow dances, all night long!
Sway like you never did in high school!
We’ll have a lending library of designated dancers for all you wallflowers!
Fancy dress desired but not required.
Dance cards given out at the door.
Refreshments and breath mints provided.
- Where: Artesian on 13th (2627 13th Ave.)
- When: Thursday, May 1st, 2014. Doors at 7:30, dance from 8 ‘til 11pm
- Tickets: Early bird price $12 (available at NDH), $15 at the door
- Facebook event